This week’s learning target(s) in science:
- Describe the properties and components of soil.
After a wild and wacky week of weather, hopefully we can get back to a normal routine. Due to the weather cancellations, I was unable to give the summative to students last week. If your child was scheduled to stay with me for tutoring last Tuesday, I have rescheduled that tutoring for this Tuesday. I will begin giving summatives to students this week.
I am still in need of several items for a lab this week. If you can, please send in the following items as soon as possible.
- 4 cans of food-service sized chocolate pudding (can be found at Food 4 Less or Sam’s)
- 2 pkgs of chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo-style cookies)
- 3 bags of chocolate M&M’s
- 80 gummy worms
- 110 CLEAR plastic cups (I need them to be clear so student see the materials layer up)
- 110 spoons
Have a great week!
🙂 Mrs. Rasco