This week’s learning targets in science:
– Identify solar radiation as the primary source of energy in our atmosphere.
– Explain how heat energy in our atmosphere AND water cycle is transferred through conduction, convection, and radiation.
– Identify the different states of matter in which water can exist throughout the water cycle.
– Recognize that the amount of matter remains constant in the water cycle.
– Provide examples of how the availability of fresh water for humans and other living things depends upon the water cycle.