We have recently begun our unit on Human Impact. Students will:
- construct a scientific explanation, using evidence, for how the uneven distribution of natural resources are the result of past geologic activity and human activity.
- Analyze data to define a relationship between human population growth and consumption of natural resources.
- Analyze evidence of factors that have caused the change in global temperatures over the past century.
- Design a method for monitoring and minimizing a human impact on the environment.
The test over this unit is penciled in for the end of next week. Review materials will be sent home a few days before the test.
It’s once again time for Mrs. Rasco to reward great behavior and open the dojo store for kids to spend their hard earned points. If you’d like to help me out by sending in any of the following items, I’d appreciate it so much!
- canned soda (full or mini size)
- snacks (Little Debbie snack cakes, mini beef sticks, single serving chip bags, single serve cracker packs, etc)
- candy (no gum)
- small prizes (mechanical pencils, gel pens, locker magnets, school supplies, party favor type items)
- Walmart gift card to purchase these items
Have a great week!