This week’s learning targets in science:
- Analyze data to define the relationship for how increases in human population and consumption of resources impacts Earth’s systems.
***After returning from Spring Break, I will be having our next Class Dojo store to reward great behavior from 3rd quarter. If you’d like to help by donating any of the following items, I would appreciate it!
- canned soda (regular or mini size)
- packaged snacks (Little Debbies, single serve bags of chips, jerky sticks, etc)
- candy (no gum)
- small prizes (mechanical pencils, erasers, party favor type small toys, etc)
- Walmart gift cards to be used towards the purchase of these items